When I close my eyes....


When I was 3 years old or so, I thought when I put my hands in front of my eyes, nobody else in the world could see anything...

Up to recently I thought how I saw a website in my browser, the whole world saw it.

And this is not the case. Different browsers often show the same website differently.

It is up to the web developers to ensure websites are tested for browser compatibility, and this is the stage of our logistics portal development: the web gurus are ensuring it looks well in all browsers...

So Tobias will have a long night again!

Here is an example of the home page: You see any difference between Firefox and Internet Explorer 8? ;-)

portal in firefox
The portal last night in Firefox

IE 8 portal
The portal last night in Internet Explorer 8

0 comments: